Jl. Kramat Raya No.102 RT.2/RW.9
Kwitang, Senen Jakarta Pusat
DKI Jakarta 10420
About this Event
Hello entrepreneurs, business owners, and aspiring business people!
Do you choose to get much better in 2020? Let’s raise your state of career and business development. Any backgrounds are welcomed!
Join to our seminar and actionable workshop:
“LEVELING UP YOUR CAREER AND BUSINESS WITH NETWORKING”
1. “Purposeful and Smart Networking For P.R.O.F.I.T.” by Mervin Yeo, a Singaporean networking evangelist, the founder for Introverts Network Asia (INA), and the CEO of Quiet Impact Asia. Discussing the fundamentals of effective networking for career and business success.
2. “Maximizing Your Precious Networking” by Indra Hadiwidjaja, the general chairman of DPP Komisi and a certified financial planner. Discussing the exploration of a better way to visit a networking event, introduce yourself, and grab the most benefit from it for your career and business.
3. “Engineering the System of Your Career and Business” by M Haidar Hanif, a senior full stack software engineer, and the founder of Impact Byte, Azobu, and High Skill Masters community. Discussing the technical part of running your career and business with the latest technology today.
This event is organized by Introverts Network Asia, Quiet Impact Asia, Komisi (Komunitas Sales Indonesia), and High Skill Masters community.
- Date: Saturday, 18 January 2020
- Time: 10:00 – 14:00 WIB
- Location: Cordela Hotel Senen, specific room will be informed
- Maps: http://bit.ly/cordela-senen
- 10:00 – 11:00 Session by Mervin Yeo
- 11:00 – 12:00 Session by Indra Hadiwidjaja
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch and Networking
- 13:00 – 14:00 Session by M Haidar Hanif
This is a paid workshop. Please RSVP and buy the ticket (lunch is already provided by us) via CP (contact person):
- Maya +62-8-1908-020202
- Meysa +62-822-4234-9966
See you there!
Networking is a potentially powerful strategy not only to establish new contacts, but to boost business development. When done well, it has proven to be a relatively inexpensive marketing strategy, effective when done right. The connections and relationships you build with people can give you an edge in all aspects of your business. To ensure that your networking efforts are dynamic, influential and effective, this involves the ideal mindset, attitude and preparedness. Mervin will reveal the P.R.O.F.I.T. principles practised by master networkers around the world.
Profile: MERVIN YEO
As Networking Evangelist, Mervin spreads the good news of networking through his writing, training, coaching and mentoring. As Singapore’s leading networking expert, Mervin had authored and co-authored numerous books including Purposeful Networking For Introverts and I Can Connect – An Introvert’s Handbook To Stress-Free Networking and is contributing author in the New York Times best-seller Masters of Networking. Mervin lives, breathes and speaks the language of referrals, collaborations and strategic alliances. As Introvert Leader, Mervin founded the Introverts Network Singapore in May 2013, a quietly growing networking community of introverts to impact the marketplace. Mervin had also started similar networks in Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines with plans to develop more in other cities in the region.